Interested in working at Evy's Tree? The following positions are currently open.
Evy’s Tree is a fast-growing and fun fashion retail company that designs, markets and sells high end hoodies and other apparel items. We’re looking for an experienced hands-on supervisor to join and lead our Santa Rosa operations team.
As Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the entire operations function including managing and supporting the customer care team as well as the shipping and warehouse leads and their teams. You will be the point person for assessing, developing and deploying best practice policies, work processes and standards to support our paperless, high-tech and app driven environment. You will be hands-on backup and escalation support to the warehouse, shipping, inventory and customer care, storefront staff and operation teams. While supervising the customer care (CC) team, you will lead weekly team meetings, create work schedules for CC team, manage returns, oversee email interactions, troubleshoot customer issues and monitor quality control to ensure high standards are met. As we continue to grow, other duties may be assigned.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, successful start-up in its formative stages, reporting directly to the owners. We offer competitive pay, bonus potential and product discounts in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Associates degree in business, or equivalent of education/experience
- Five plus years experience in a comparable company/role across a variety of functions including shipping and receiving, customer care, inventory and retail store
- Minimum two years direct supervisory experience required including hiring and performance management
- Excellent written, interpersonal and group communication skills including demonstrated ability in handling customer inquiries, managing returns and responding to displeased customer emails
- Ability to set expectations and ensure standards are met
- Inventory management experience required
- Strong knowledge of general administrative/office/warehouse protocols
- Strong knowledge of operations and quality principles and methods for order fulfillment, store management and customer service
- Retail industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience setting metrics to measure productivity, time management and allocation of resources strongly preferred
- Ability to travel and drive (15%) - Valid drivers license, insurance, vehicle and acceptable driving record required
Advanced technical skills including:
- Experience with CMS systems in a retail environment
- Excellent computer skills including advanced MS Office and applications (apps) for managing workflow, customer service and operations
If this sounds like your dream job, we’d love to hear from you! Please follow these steps:
1. Include a cover letter telling why you are interested in Evy's, and your salary requirements or current wage.
2. No phone calls, email applications or walk-ins, please! Apply using the link provided.